Apple AirPods A2032 – wireless headphones with a charging case
Euphoria from ear to ear
The AirPods Pro uses active noise reduction technology, immersing you in clear sound. They offer a contact mode where you can hear what is going on around you. A you can adjust their size to your ears and wear them comfortably all day long. The AirPods Pro, like the AirPods, connects instantly to your iPhone or Apple Watch. Once removed from the case, the A is ready to use immediately.
Aactive noise reduction
The AirPods Pro are incredibly lightweight noise canceling headphones that cut out background noise so you can listen without obstruction. Active Noise Canceling mode continuously adapts to the geometry of your ear and the shape of the earbuds, reducing background noise and allowing you to focus on your music, podcasts and calls.
When you turn on the contact mode, the AirPods Pro transmits sounds so you can hear what is happening around you. The outward and inward facing AirPods Pro microphones can counteract the noise isolation effect caused by the silicone inserts, so you can talk naturally and comfortably to people in your surroundings.
Better fit, more comfort
Tapered inserts in three sizes to choose from. They adapt to the shape of your ears so that the AirPods Pro does not fall out and fit perfectly, perfectly suppressing noise.
Amazing sound quality
A specially designed driver generates powerful bass with high amplitude and low distortion. Ultra-efficient amp with wide dynamic range produces pristine sound while extending battery life. Adaptive Equalization (EQ), on the other hand, automatically fine-tunes the music to deliver a rich sound.
Even more magic
The H1 chip developed by the Apple stands out for its incredibly low latency. The pressure sensor at the base allows you to easily control music and calls, and switch between active noise reduction and contact mode. And thanks to the Audio Sharing function, the same audio stream will flow in two pairs of AirPods, allowing you to play a game, watch a movie or listen to music with another person
The AirPods use the new Apple-designed H1 chip and use optical sensors and accelerometers to recognize when they are in the ears. Depending on whether you wear one or both, the H1 chip will route the audio signal accordingly and activate the microphone. When you’re on the phone or talking to Siri, an additional accelerometer works with the beamforming microphones to filter out background noise and focus on the sound of your voice.
- Product designed by Apple.
- Aactive noise reduction.
- Customized size and fit.
- Contact mode.
- Incredible sound quality thanks to Adaptive Equalization (EQ).
- Water and sweat resistant (IPX4 rating) ².
- 1TP5 Automatically turn on and connect to the device.
- Easy pairing with any Apple³ device.
- Quick charge in the case.
- The energy of the case can be replenished wirelessly using a Qi-compatible charger or via the Lightning connector.
- Sound technology
- Aactive noise reduction
- Contact mode
- A adaptive equalization (EQ)
- Air vent for pressure equalization
- Special Apple high amplitude transducer
- A special amplifier with a wide dynamic range
- Two microphones shaping the acoustic beam
- Inward pointing microphone
- Two optical sensors
- Accelerometer that detects movement
- Accelerometer that detects speech
- Pressure sensor
- SiP (System in Package) based on the H1 chip
- Press once to start, pause, or answer a call
- Press twice to skip a track
- Press three times to go back to the previous track
- Press and hold to switch between active noise canceling and contact mode
Dimensions and weight
AirPods Pro (one handset)
- Height: 30.9 mm
- Width: 21.8 mm
- Thickness: 24.0 mm
- Weight: 5.4 g
1TP6 Wireless Charging Case
- Height: 45.2 mm
- Width: 60.6 mm
- Thickness: 21.7 mm
- Weight: 45.6 g
- Charging with a Qi-compatible charger or Lightning connector
- AirPods Pro
- Up to 4.5 hours of listening on a single charge (up to 5 hours with Active Noise Cancellation and Contact Modes turned off) ⁵
- Up to 3.5 hours of talk time on a single charge⁶
- AirPods Pro with wireless charging case
- Over 24 hours of listening⁷
- Over 18 hours of talk time
- 5 minutes of charging in the case is enough for about 1 hour of listening słuch or about 1 hour of talk time
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Thanks to accessibility, users with disabilities can take full advantage of the AirPods Pro. Features available:
- Live Listen¹¹ function
Be the first to review “Apple AirPods Pro New Model noise cancelling”